Monday Morning Loves0
1. Flowers in my hair. I know, it sounds silly, but I really do. I have several headbands and clips with flowers on them, and I love to wear them. Now that it's summer, I'll probably wear more, because I bought a few extra this spring. Flowers in my my hair just makes me happy!
2. Chick-Fil-A. Seriously. Love it. I eat there at least once a week. It doesn't help that my office is in walking distance of one either! Their sweet tea is legendary. Ironically, my first job was at Chick-Fil-A. Who would have thought an addiction was being created??
3. LOST. I really really love this show! Since the first episode, I was hooked. From the high points [the hatch, Desmond, Juliet & Dharma-ville, Sawyer dripping wet, Ben Linus, etc...] to the low points [Nikki & Paulo, Ana Lucia, quantum theory, and Jack's tattoos], I loved it all. I also loved the community the show created. I remember going into work on Thursdays and discussing LOST for the first hour of our day. It was a show that became a phenomenon, and they took their final bow last night. Six glorious seasons. I now have a LOST-shaped hole in my life...
4. Vespas. I love these because they are cool. I really don't have a better reason. Makes me want to move to Europe just so I can drive around a Vespa. I wish my town was better suited for one of these. But my future home in Cambodia is definitely suited for one. Maybe I'll just own one there!
5. Twitter. It's the social networking tool that makes you sound like a stalker. I'm "following" hundreds of people on Twitter. But I promise I'm not a stalker! I'm really not in it for the minute to minute updates of my life, because I don't think anyone cares about what I do from minute to minute. But I do really enjoy the organizations, bands, and celebs that use Twitter as a promotional tool. For example, Switchfoot organized a world-wide hide and seek game of their latest single via Twitter. Ellen DeGeneres does Twitter follower giveaways. GLEE cast members post behind-the-scenes pics of episodes they are filming. It's just another way the Internet is bringing us closer and closer together. Scary. Oh, and I couldn't get this video to embed, but it's a hilarious video on Twitter. Check it out!